Newspaper office contact information
• Mailing address — P. O. Box 32, Fayette, MO 65248
• Street Address — 203 N. Main, Fayette, MO 65248
• Phones — (660) 248-2235 or (660) 248-5223 • Fax — (660) 248-1200
• Emergency after hours — (660) 672-9354
• Office Hours — Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday by appointment.
• General news e-mail (Press releases, obituaries, Noted in Brief, military news, dean’s
lists, graduations, wedding, anniversary, birth announcements, etc.) — email@example.com
To contact the newsroom
Patrick Roll, publisher — firstname.lastname@example.org
• General policy, story assignments
• General web site policy
Greg Jackson, managing
editor — email@example.com
• General news and sports
Linda Vroman, office manager/customer service — firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscriptions, address changes, telephoned classified ads, church page,
accounts receivable, affidavits, deadline information, rubber stamps,
special requests (such as back issues), etc., preprinted inserts
Carol Leech, advertising manager — email@example.com
• General advertising e-mail (Classified, legal and display ads)
• Display Ad and Business Directory Sales
• Display Ad design/changes, design questions
Kim Thompson, staff writer — firstname.lastname@example.org
• General assignment reporting, photos
editor emeritus — email@example.com
• Historic articles and background information
Other newspaper information and policies
• Roll Media, LLC — Purchased newspapers Feb. 15, 2011
• Circulation (both papers, 104 issues a year) — 2,100 per issue
• Readership (est.) — 5,500 Primary readership: Howard County, Mo. USA, including Fayette, Glasgow, New Franklin and Armstrong, in addition to Rocheport and Harrisburg in Boone County.
• Layout — Standard Advertising Unit (SAU)
• Classifieds — 20 cents a word; minimum $3 (Deadlines: 9 a.m. Tuesday and 9 a.m. Friday)
• Display Ads — $6.50 a column inch, local and national
• Business and Professional Directory Ad — Sliding Scale
• Classified Display — $6.95 a column inch
• Discount — Discounts for full-page, half-page and quarter-page ads and large-volume advertisers: contact publisher. Political ads payable in advance. Accounts more than 30 days old are past-due and will be assessed a service change.
• No charge for birth announcements.
• Charge for wedding, engagement and anniversary announcements: $25 an article.
• Obituaries — First 100 words are no charge, and after that 20 cents a word. All material is subject to editing for journalism style, grammar, superfluous verbiage, libel and length. Individuals wishing material printed exactly as submitted (i.e., with no editing) may purchase space at $6.50 a column inch.
• Fayette Advertiser Deadlines — Noted in Brief, 9 a.m. Tuesday; Classified Ads, 9 a.m. Tuesday; Display Ads, 3 p.m. Monday; Significant Breaking News, 11:30 a.m. Tuesday. Street sales begin: Approximately 3:30 p.m. Tuesday.
• Fayette Democrat-Leader Deadlines — Noted
in Brief, 9 a.m. Friday; Classified Ads, 9 a.m. Friday; Display Ads,
3 p.m. Thursday; Significant Breaking News, 11:30 a.m. Friday. Street
sales begin: Approximately 3:30 p.m. Friday.
• Street Sale Locations — Fayette: Newspaper Office, Emmet's Kitchen & Tap, C&R Supermarket, Casey's, Sam's Drug Store, Breadeaux Pizza and Dairy Queen. New Franklin: Casey's, Snoddy's Store. Glasgow: Casey's. Boonville: Route B Diner, C&R Supermarket.
• Back Issues — Available at newspaper office
© Copyright 2012 by Roll Media, LLC All rights reserved.